Discover the Beer Lovers' Village !
IN A NUTSHELL
The Beer Lovers’ Village is a new concept created by the Beer Lovers’ Marathon and open to everyone, with a free entrance !
The Beer Lovers’ Village will offer you:
- 32 beers from the breweries of the marathon (16 breweries, 2 beers each);
- Quality food from our selected foodtrucks;
- Good music during the entire event: bands and DJs are foreseen!
FRIDAY (opening hours: 3pm – 12pm)
- Join the Beer Lovers’ Village for a great after-work time with your colleagues and friends;
- Drink some of the best beers with the brewers themselves (“Apéro des Brasseurs”).
SATURDAY (opening hours: 12am – 12pm)
- Enjoy the circus world throughout the day with several animations;
- Experience circus initiations for children & adults;
- Rent a BeerBike (web site) and experience the visit of Liège with a guide and good beer! Booking mandatory (here)
SUNDAY (opening hours: 9am – 12pm)
The Beer Lovers’ Village is a cashless event. We have decided to not use any paper tickets or other coins. All payments will happen via a bracelet that you will be able to charge with some money at different places on the Village – only with your bank card.
Requests for reimbursements of unused credits will be possible during the week after the event (EU bank accounts only). All remaining credit above 1€ can be reimbursed on your bank account. If you do not request any reimbursement, we will transfer the money to the charity that we support this year: “Les Avions de Sébastien“.
All beers will be served in 20cl glasses. We accept the glasses from other festivals (Summer Beer Lovers’ Festival, Hoppy Days, …). If you don’t have a glass yet, we will provide you a Beer Lovers’ Village glass for 2,20€. Those glasses cannot be returned.
The Beer Lovers’ Village will be located in front of the fabulous “Gare des Guillemins” and next to the Marathon Area.